Spike 80DF Specialty Herbicide, A preemergence and postemergence herbicide for total control of woody plant species, brush and weeds on noncrop areas.
Spike 80DF Specialty Herbicide provides total vegetation control in a convenient dry-flowable formulation, offering season long performance for your bareground sites.
Spike 80DF Specialty Herbicide is a dry-flowable formulation which is mixed and applied with a water carrier. A soil-active product, Spike 80DF is applied to the soil surface by ground equipment and enters plants only through the roots. Spike 80DF has the same active ingredient (tebuthiuron) as Spike 20P herbicide, a formulation applied as a pellet.
Spike 80DF Specialty Herbicide Key Benefits:
- Convenient long-term brush control of more than 110 woody plant species
- Preemregent control of grasses and broadleaf weeds in bareground areas like substations and pumping stations
- Dry-flowable formulation
- Easier to handle and mix than wettable powders
- Slow brownout of treated plants
- Reduces costs by extending maintenance cycles